Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Hi Yeah, that was good writing. My writing's going fine. At least I'm making
the effort. Watched In the Mood for Love last night by Wong Kar Wai. It was
beautifully shot. Made me think of smoke--how smoke conjures up certain
moods. So I wrote some stuff about that before I went to sleep, but didn't
write much since it was very late.



> hm....I don't know I'll have to look at it again.
> The skyscraper site is so cool....wow...we have this ability to shut off
> layers in AutoCAD and work with layers of information wow never thought you
> could do this with a website so very cool.
> One of the artist thought I am a good writer because of the now and Zen
> letter. don't know if she was joking. But I like what I wrote...hehe.
> How's your writing and what's it like to have snow in NY in March??
>

> Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 2:50 PM
> To: Duc Ly
> Subject: Re: NYC Timeframe
>
>
> What day is that? Maybe I'll try and check it out if I'm around.
>
>
>
>> cool...hey I read flavor pill and they have
>> Catherine Opie's photographic show...wow...I like her work
>>
>> Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 2:32 PM
>> To: Duc Ly; Andy
>> Subject: NYC Timeframe
>>
>>
>> http://www.skyscraper.org/timeformations/timeline.html
>>
>> Pretty cool site.

Went to Kells to look around. enormous crowds. A cover band does U2 songs in a large plastic tent.
We walked all over the city. Ended with a small meal and soft guitar/sax jazz at Brassarie Monmarte. He plays a Gibson. We all had sea food Bisque. I had a Pilsner Urqule.

I didn't sleep right away and read.

No comments:

Search This Blog