Wednesday, March 17, 2004

happy st. paddy's

Oh I'm Hungarian don't you know....hehe
I would make the time to have lunch!!
Too bad you are moving out of Oregon!!
Okay Let me know about it when you come by...I owe you lunch at least. If you are still interest in the Gate painting and can do $600 just for you.
My bro said it snow in NY yesterday.
I'm putting together a show as a curator for the Gresham Art committee. The show is call Now and Zen. Just bussy entering shows. You are such a cool Art Executive Director. What do you plan to do now?? What about Chris??
You must having a great St. Paddy's. It's so sunny here in Portland now.

-hope to see you soon!




I'm so sorry for my delayed response. I was swamped with getting my
replacement trained and then spent some time in New York with my sister.
Just got back last week.

It was great seeing you. How are things in your world of art? I'm thinking
I'll be in Portland within the next few weeks, and it would be nice to have
lunch, if you had the time.

I'm actually considering between Portland and Denver for my June move away
from Roseburg. I love Portland, but family is in Denver... Decisions,
decisions...

Hey, since you're Irish, are you drinking Guinness and celebrating St.
Patrick's day?

Take care, so great to hear from you.


shannon

No comments:

Search This Blog