Thursday, July 13, 2006
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
July 10, 2006 Tuesday
I am trying out the new Zoho word processing and web publishing software application:
Welcome to ZohoWriter, your friendly on line word processor!
- Create, format, & edit documents online with a powerful WYSIWIG editor
- Access & share your documents from anywhere using just your browser
- Lock your documents while in shared mode
- Post to your blogs (Blogger/Typepad/LiveJournal/WordPress) from within Zoho Writer
- Export your docs in word, pdf, sxw, odt, txt, rtf & html formats
- Periodic auto-saving of your documents to prevent data loss
- Spell check, tag your documents for ease of use
And do much more...
I think it's better because it can publish to several blogs of my choosing. In fact, I published this entry through Zoho.
The other exciting Zoho application is the Zoho Planner. Zoho Planner is very similar to Backpack. The major difference is that I can add on unlimited pages without having to pay for it. Here's a sample page of how I use it in the GTD mode.
I have it/redux to thank for showing me Zoho. He explains very well the office 2.0. I didn't even know that delicious is a web 2.0 applications. I'm very ignorant but curious about the web.