Monday, February 08, 2010

In Good Company

This February's First Thursday I'll be hanging out at 23 Sandy Gallery. The gallery is hanging the ND10 Down & Out show that moved from the Wallspace the previous month. What a great way to start of the new year. There are four of us out of 42 photographers that are from Portland, Oregon. Here are the four Portland Photographers: Chris Bennett, Heidi Bertman, Duc Ly, and Jeff Krolick. Jeff's work has been feature in many place, Jen Bekman's gallery is one of them. Chris, I believe is the Director of Newspace Center in Portland SE studio, which I've been using for studio photography. I look forward to meeting these talented photographers. I'm a bit star struck, particularly because I've seen Alejandro Cartagena's Fragmented Cities, Santa Catarina. His work has been selected for Hey Hot Shots, and few others that I've missed. Pausetobegin.com has an interview with Alejandro and other photographers.

Jeff Antebi.com has been doing some very powerful work in Haiti before the earthquake.

I've looked at there work recently on the websites and admire their approach.

No comments:

Search This Blog