Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Gallery Leather

The Gallery Leather company has good products. I've bought their Photo Albums before from B&Noble stores. I found a good mini three ring binder, Desk Planner for 2007 at T.J. Max. The standard mini three ring paper fits easyly into the three ring binder, which is the same size as the Original of the Franklin Covey binders. The thing I don't like about FCovey is that it's too thick for my use. When the year is over, I end up with an big stack which I have to buy another special binder made of paper to keep the whole year together. Also FC binder rings are (proprietary) too many which requires a special puncher to make new papers fit into the binder.
They have a new website coming up galleryleather.
I enter to win the recipes organizer.

No comments:

Search This Blog