Friday, January 12, 2007

blogspot blog roll

I came across this site through flickr, particularly Hardley Sutton's account. http://babeswithbooks.blogspot.com
"Hard" as people call him has a picture of Daniel Day Lewis in the movies "Room w/ a View". His Cuties Curios blog is amusing.

November of 2006, I saw The Sartorialist's photo in a GQ magazine while waiting for my wife to get her hair color. It was the article with Will Ferrell on the cover of 2006. A few pages later, I read an article on Thom Browne. Back at the keyboard, I decided that I would google Thom and found enough to create a Squidoo lens about Thom. Of course The Sartorialist had blog about Thom!

thesartorialist.blogspot.com

The Satorialist’s gear:
dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Canon/canon_eos5d.asp

thesartorialist.blogspot.com/2006_08_01_thesartorialist_archive

No comments:

Search This Blog