Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ty

I like shopping for ties on internet. I bought one which said it on it’s label “Made expressly for the Society of Colonial Wars”. The tie has a red background with white strip. It looks like a typical club tie. I’ve never really tied a bow tie and have always wanted to try it. I know a collage buddy who will throw out his ties after two or three wears. Women have a thing for dimples, both on men and on the knots of ties. I don’t have a dimple on my face but I can wear a dimple on my ties. My brother-in-law likes the skinny version. Sort of like the early eighties worn by Rick O’ Casek of the Cars.

ric o casek

I remember the springy pastel plaid ties popular during high school and the reign of ‘Miami Vice‘ of Don Johnson ties.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man I used to love the Cars... Rick's wild hair and of course those skinny ties.

Duc Ly said...

Yeah I think Rick got Paulina because of his skinny ties.

Search This Blog