Monday, October 09, 2006

October is breast cancer awareness month

October starts off with the Breat Cancer Awareness Month.

  • I never thought some one I know would get breast cancer. But my sister was struck with this illness. She's fighting it and doing fine. Thank God. I pray for her and one of the thing I'm greatful for is that she is doing fine.My other sister is walking in Susan Korman Foundation Charity. Check out the link race.komenoregon.org
  • The Cable television Channel 69 Life Time is showing a movie 'Why I Wear My Lipstick to My Mastectomy'. It's about a woman's journey into BreastCancer treatment.
  • My neighborhood Safeway is taking donations of a $1 for three cookies. Chocolate Chips.
  • 'Intimations of Morality' by Violet Weingarten is a excellent book
  • 'The Road Back To Health' by Neil A. Fiore

Some Related Links:

No comments:

Search This Blog