Friday, September 30, 2005

vietkieu

September 29, 2005 Thursday
For diner tonight I made spaghetti. Standards have decided to give us a kitchen aid refrigerator because the whirlpool in Satin is out of stock. I’m happy that mom got the big refrigerator and the new stove. I’m begging to think of topics or subject not to write about. I’m editing before writing.
For lunch, I went to Chen’s Open Kitchen and wrote in my journal while I ate beef low mien.
Idea for writing…. write about visiting my father’s grave. It’s been more then ten years since I visited my father’s gram. It’s the first time I visited. There weren’t many fresh flowers. Because the Chinese are afraid of ghosts. The fresh flowers are of the fresh grave. Here I’m trying not to get into too deep or too intimate. My mind is distracted into thinking about repetitive writings. In one way it’s good to revise and rewrite these ideas. Afternoon office birthday party, Autumn suddenly got more information out of me then I had wanted to reveal. She told me her past boyfriend was 38 years old. They have 16 years apart. Her mother was dating and is still dating some one much younger then she. I found out that they got marry because of her. I told autumn the story of how I came to America.

No comments:

Search This Blog