Wednesday, October 08, 2003

My dear Sweet Olga,

Privet Olga,

Thank you for you sweet email. I'm enchanted by your words as well as your picture. I'm glad you write the date for the last picture. As you look so different for one picture to the next. Althought they are all very nice.

Well, I just got home from work around 6pm. We work the same hours. After diner, I cut some dead flowers from the garden. The fall leaves are gathering.

You are very fortunate to find such a loving lady to take care of you and you repaid her with a warm heart and caring company I think. Your letters always move me to write. Please write more. I have a few friends from Poland and one from Hungary. I write to them and chatt on the computer often. But I like your letters equally. I am trying to learn French from a friend in France. I hope to learn some Russian from you too my dear. I'll write more as I come to think of more to write.

Love,

No comments:

Search This Blog