Monday, July 01, 2002

----- Original Message Was:
Yes yes yes I know that at this point it would appear that I am either dead, or just completely ignoring you BUT, alas, that`s not it!! ha ha God I am so sorry. I can sometimes make the worst first impression when I get busy.
Let me put it this way. After returning from Disney, a few unexpected family-related events popped up, and then this past week with the new 4 week class has knocked me on my butt. I underestimated the load of reading that would be required nightly for this class and have literally done nothing but read from the time I come home until damn near midnight every day this week. My eyes hurt like hell as does my neck :(

I am at the school right now-have been here collaborating wth my little team of classmates from this class. We will have a presentation on a novel at the end of the 4 weeks. I was given the novel on Monday, and have a midterm over it this coming monday. 6 days to read a 330 page novel, and I finished it this morning, but still must continue with daily readings along with trying to keep up my chinese on my own...somebody shoot me......

Please don`t think I`ve just completely dismissed your presence--this is the first chance I`ve gotten to get onhere and write a few emails out, but I just want to get home and SLEEP!

Chi_bi_girl

No comments:

Search This Blog