Monday, July 01, 2002

lex, I wasn't ignoring you yesterday... infact i so wanted to speak to you and it was so frustrating that i couldn't...the cursor (arrow) of my mouse was stuck right in the middle of my monitor and neither my mouse nor my windows program were responding to my clicking. the arrow was just frozen there right in the middle! I was able to do a few things on my keyboard, like using the directional buttons and pressing enter (i was able to log on to the internet) but then I couldn't do a thing to respond to msn messenger nor navigate the buttons on Bolt! It was so frustrating...Luckily, after two hours, I was able to figure out a solution (I didn't stop trying) and now my mouse and the windows program are responding just fine! so I was able to go into our secret club...and...and..(well you probably know the rest!)~oooxxx~Bondgirl

No comments:

Search This Blog