Thursday, August 09, 2007

Starcraft 2

agloco

Get pay to look at the website or browsing any site you want: agloco.com

My starcraft addiction started as a boy's night out. It was a LAN party. We play Starcraft Broodwar until 3am. That was before I was married so three or four years ago. I still play that game. It is a game of modern Chess for me. My favorite is the play against the Hardcomp 7 vs 1. I introduced my nephew to the game last year. Then I got an email from him with the link for Starcraft 2. I'm glad they improved the graphics. You know, I wasn't excited when the made a role play version of Starcraft for the PS2. But this PC version of improved graphics is something I'll get to play. My existing Rrood War has a defect because I can't play Zerg. I miss playing Zerge. It is very biographic and organic, almost sexual. A lot of the imagery is based on the movie Alien.
There's a blog about StarCraft: CreepColony.com


starcraft

No comments:

Search This Blog