Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Bookography

I’ve always wanted to buy or create the ultimate journal to keep track of the books that I’m reading. I found this the other day. This system uses the Circa rings which easily allows one to move the pages from one section to the next.

I also checked out from my library Steve Leveen’s book “The little guide to your well read life”.

Hi Eunice,
I have a blog which I write about Circa Levenger Products: http://ducly.wordpress.com
I would like to receive free samples of your Levenger Products to review on my blog. Some of my post have been featured on notebookism.com.
I’m really interested in trying out the ‘Bookography’. I would like to test this product out and persuade my readers of it’s virtues.
-Duc

Update: 2/13/07 no response from Levenger yet.

I’ve decided to use Squidoo as a form of Bookography using the Levenger organizational ideas: squidoo.com/bookography

No comments:

Search This Blog