Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Layout HQ

I have a mySpace but the layout is really boring. I'm looking to spice things up a bit. I like free stuff. There are a rash of new layout applications out there. Here's one that I really like. It's call LayoutHQ.com - Myspace Layouts.
The site has 100% custom myspace layouts created by a part-time graphics artists Jason Sanzone, Todd Dickerson and Ashley Allen. They add 20+ layouts week and will take requests on the site for custom layouts. There are several that I like particularly is the Lambourghini. There's even a Christian Theme layout. These artists are having fun and they got some $k111s (skills-for those of you who are not hip to the leed speek.) I want to find a theme of leed speek. /\/\4d $k111$! Boy isn't that annoying? I hope myspace will be more groovy now!
My favorite right now is the Halloween Jack-o-Lantern. You can change it everyweek to keep things fresh. It's all about customizing. That's your brand, your look and feel of the mySpace. I wish to know more about creating layouts but I can ask these artists to custom design me one. I think that I would want a painting that I did as a custom layout!
LayoutHQ.com - Myspace Layouts

No comments:

Search This Blog