Monday, October 23, 2006

Crystal Palace

Elegant gifts and collectibles

Christmas time is coming up and we've been looking for unique gifts. In architecture school, I've study the Crystle Palace designed by Paxton.
I'm putting the Eiffle Tower on my wish list. Which is your favorite landmark? These elegant gifts are provocative, at a great price range. This idea would be great for student of architecture. I can admire the Golden Parvillion of Japan, the Taj Mahal. The website is organized into several different typologies and geographic regions. I would like to combine these terms into a geotypologies.

The Crystal Palace miniature landmark souvenir collection has long been the gift of choice for visiting dignitaries and heads of state for years. These miniature landmarks are detailed, nothing else like it.

No comments:

Search This Blog