Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Welcome to ViewEnigma.com!

Welcome to ViewEnigma.com!

ELECTION DAY... This is my first time voting. I got an email from Pam about her new gallery in Vermont that she might want me to show.

Hi Pam, I'm doing well. It's good to hear from you. The gallery is impressive. I love the space and the light! I would like to show my work either ongoing or an exhibition.
-Duc



Hi Duc - I hope this finds you well. I'm opening a new gallery later this month. Please visit my website - www.viewenigma.com and let me know if you're interested in showing your work, either ongoing or an exhibition. Even if you're not, let me know how you are, what's new, new shows, etc.

Best regards,



Hi good I guess.
I've been busy too trying get my girlfriend to come here. Are you still putting on the photography show. I have not done anything with art for a while now. Just need to get motivated again. Do you like marry life. I'm headed that way.


Hi Duc,

Yes, I recently met Donna this past spring; she seems pretty cool. How are
you doing? Things have been really busy here. I'm working hard as usual :)

Marie


>Hi Marie,
>I meet one of the artist that is teaching part time at PCC. Her name is
>Donna. She mentioned that she Knew you. Small world!! :):)

No comments:

Search This Blog