Monday, November 15, 2004

sending art

Hi Pam,
Thanks for your reply so soon. I hope you had a good trip in NY. My brother says it's 30f...that's cold. I also heard my co worker's daughter got mugged walking home one night. She's been in New York for a long time now and it her first. Anyway, I have been researching for the best way to send the art to you. They are in glass with metal frames. The size is about 11"x17" or smaller. I think I will use US Postal or UPS. Let me know if there is a better way.
-Duc

P.S. BTW I'm so glad you are involved in the Gallery!!

Hi Pam,
I've found a good place to package the photographs. The Packaging Store will have the cardboard box with custom foam fit the frames. It's a good price $140 for ten pieces shipped as five piece bundle. I am assuming you would like to receive the white origami series. This Saturday I will send them to the Engima gallery address.
-Duc

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2004 8:42 AM
To: Duc Ly
Subject: Re: new gallery - Pam Siers
Thanks, Duc. I'll contact you upon arrival of your package and will send images of the installation. Also, please know that it is a privilege to work with you, I do think you have an extraordinary talent.

Hope you are having a nice and safe trip in NY. I plan to send you my origami series of photographs to the Gallery Address in Essex VT.
I'll also update my website and send you my slides of new paintings that I've been working on since last summer. They are small 14 x 17 inches, about nine paintings.


Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 7:05 PM

Hi Duc -

If you're interested, I would like to have work right away, as little or as much as you want to send, perhaps your origami images. Then in the summer or early fall we can do a solo exhibition of new work or whatever you choose. Let me know if this works for you. I'm in NYC and will be back Monday, so I'll respond as soon as I return. Meanwhile, I'll keep my eyes open for any opportunities for you in the city.

Pam

Hi Pam, I'm doing well. It's good to hear from you. The gallery is impressive. I love the space and the light! I would like to show my work either ongoing or an exhibition.
-Duc
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 7:19 AM

Hi Duc - I hope this finds you well. I'm opening a new gallery later this month. Please visit my website - www.viewenigma.com and let me know if you're interested in showing your work, either ongoing or an exhibition. Even if you're not, let me know how you are, what's new, new shows, etc.

Best regards,

No comments:

Search This Blog