Thursday, May 13, 2004

shape of loss

I met with Stephen; and I really liked his project. Do you know of others
I might try for the show? I am thinking one or two more photographers.
Also, if Stephen decides to participate I think the title of his work might
be a wonderful starting point for the title of the show "The Shape of
Loss". So maybe the show is driven more by loss and memory's role than just
a general idea about memory? This is what I am thinking now. So if you have
any names please pass them onto me. Another issue is how much space will
you use for display of your work? Let me know. Thanks Duc!



Oh I'm glad you meet with him. I was going to send him what I wrote up quickly just to brief him about our wonderful and spontaneous discussion of memory and art work. So I hope you explained it to him and will be great if he participate. What's holding him up?? I couldn't get him to display for the Now and Zen show. He is being coy?? Ah yes I remember the title and I like this shape of loss.
I only saw a few images of large statues from this one photographer but I don't know yet. Let me think about this and it will come to me soon.
You said we can have 8-10 pieces each?? My frames will be 11 x 17 ish...

-Duc

No comments:

Search This Blog