Monday, March 01, 2004

marie

> Hi Stephie and Gini,
>
> Stephie, you mention that we would like to invite Marie Sivak. I've been
> talking to her off and on. She seems interested. I plan to meet her on Mar
> 27. I will plan to give her some hand outs about gallery 114. Gini, you are
> an expert on recruiting so if you have any advice that would be great.
>
> -Duc
>
> I can meet you Saturday March 27th. What time is good? What materials
> should I bring?
>
> Marie
>
>
hello duc and gini,
duc!! good job getting the word out there. i think marie sivak would
make a great adddition to the gallery, and i'm sure that everyone else would
too. what do you think, gini?? if you want to get some heads together on
this, i'd be happy to meet. sorry that i missed the tuesday meeting but i
was way under the weather...but today is good.
i don't think i'm going to make it to the opening, and if not i'll see it in
the next day or two. have fun tonight.

No comments:

Search This Blog