Monday, July 15, 2002

Often I get the urge to come up to a beautiful woman I see and ask them whether or not they are interested in being photographed. Well this morning on the bus. There is such a woman...The guy sitting next to me apparent has notice her beauty as well. She as aloof, wearing a large puffy stereo headphones. Her lips are soft and exquisite. Ones that you can't resist kissing.
The fellow next to me made small talks with her. And mentions that she is beautiful. He was a loud and big guy. We get off at the same time. I walk with her for a bit and say that I would like to photograph her. After some small talk and introduction, I handed her my card with my photo-website and email. We work nearby...I say that I would like to have lunch or coffee with her. Then we depart. We'll see.

No comments:

Search This Blog